Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Wines at Grocery Outlet Kennewick


Dane at my local Grocery Outlet store caught me as I was loading up on Creme Fraiche and strawberries and fruit last week. He had a brand new palate of wine to show me. We loaded a few bottles into my cart and here's what I tasted:

Rayes Hill 2004 Pinot Noir Anderson Valley – Bright cherry flavors and faint chantrelle mushrooms on the nose. Cherry and rainforest flavors with silky finish. Perfect with grilled salmon.

Bixler Vineyards 2007 Union Island White – Banana and pear on the nose. Creamy textures with tropical flavors of banana and pineapple. Bright acidity on finish. Great with cream sauces.

Sassman Sassie 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon – Leather and aged dark fruit on the nose with flavors of dark fruit, earth, and chewy oak and soft tannins. Great with grilled meats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I greatly appreciate any and all comments and criticism, however because of the high level of spam I moderate all comments prior to publishing them.