Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Drink Your Wine Dot Com Goes Online Today!

I just got back to my studio from shooting a video with my friend Dan McCool at www.idrinkyourwine.com . His video blog launched today with a visit to Desert Wind Winery in Prosser.

I suggest that if you have an axe to grind, a stump to stand on, or a product or service that you want people to know about, and you are within at least a reasonable trip to Richland, Washington, you should talk to Dan about being on his site.

The video that I shot with Dan today will be aired on the 6th. We taste one of my favorites, an 05 Syrah from my friend Jay Dewitt at Dumas Station in Dayton, Washington. Jay's wine is available at fine wine establishments throughout Washington. You can visit the tasting room by appointment or purchase online at www.dumasstation.com

In the video I give a demonstration on the proper technique for opening a wine bottle. We also talk briefly about AVA Wine Room in Kennewick, Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I greatly appreciate any and all comments and criticism, however because of the high level of spam I moderate all comments prior to publishing them.