Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Professor Ann Noble to Speak in Prosser

I just read the following press release in Wine Press Northwest's newsletter:

Ann Noble, the U.C. Davis professor who invented the famous "Wine Aroma Wheel," will be at Chinook Wines in Prosser, Wash., for a seminar April 24-25. Cost is $45 and space is limited, so call 509-786-2725.

I took a 1 day seminar from Professor Noble two years ago, and have to say that it was the most incredible and amazing wine sensory training I have received. The training that I was at cost over $300 per person, so at $45 this would be an amazing "steal". I highly encourage anyone who thinks they want to know more about tasting and pairing wine to get signed up right away. I will strongly warn you though, you will never experience wine the same way again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I greatly appreciate any and all comments and criticism, however because of the high level of spam I moderate all comments prior to publishing them.